Ninja vs. Unicorn
Ninja vs. Unicorn pours a light yellow golden color, partly cloudy, with a finger or two of foamy head. It has a fresh and strong sticky hop aroma with intense malt sweetness. The flavor balances tropical hop flavors up front, with a melon fruit sweetness and a little bit of hoppy bitterness. Plenty of citrus flavors as well, with both tangerine and grapefruit taking center stage. The malt profile is sweet bread and caramel, a little reminiscent of creme brulee. There is no booze kick for a beer at 8% ABV and the creamy but dry mouthfeel makes this one go down incredibly smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 49 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity