Ninja vs. Unicorn
Ninja vs. Unicorn pours a light yellow golden color, partly cloudy, with a finger or two of foamy head. It has a fresh and strong sticky hop aroma with intense malt sweetness. The flavor balances tropical hop flavors up front, with a melon fruit sweetness and a little bit of hoppy bitterness. Plenty of citrus flavors as well, with both tangerine and grapefruit taking center stage. The malt profile is sweet bread and caramel, a little reminiscent of creme brulee. There is no booze kick for a beer at 8% ABV and the creamy but dry mouthfeel makes this one go down incredibly smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 minute ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 58 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity