Category:American Pale Ale
Brewery:Pipeworks Brewing Company
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Pours a mostly clear, pale straw color. Head is foamy and white, supported by a constant stream of bubbles originating at the bottom of the glass. Aroma is enticing, with the Mosaic hops providing notes of tropical fruit and berries. On the taste, we get more of those same hop flavors, including tropical fruits like mango and guava. Plus some blueberry, grape, and lemon citrus. Maybe even some stone fruit. Really well rounded in terms of the variety of fruit flavors that we detect, especially from one hop variety. Borders on an IPA with the hop intensity and 6% ABV. Malts are light: cracker-like but providing good balance. Not much bitterness, which is welcoming for hoppy, Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is powdery and then turns to a warming feel. Fresh, clean, and screaming of quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Brix Layer. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Can't Stop Juicin'
For Science 3.5
cantaloop Jul 24, 2017 at 3:07PMThis brew has an abundance of hop flavor and is a must try. Careful it's got some bitterness to it.
Leave a Comment: