Pours a mostly clear, pale straw color. Head is foamy and white, supported by a constant stream of bubbles originating at the bottom of the glass. Aroma is enticing, with the Mosaic hops providing notes of tropical fruit and berries. On the taste, we get more of those same hop flavors, including tropical fruits like mango and guava. Plus some blueberry, grape, and lemon citrus. Maybe even some stone fruit. Really well rounded in terms of the variety of fruit flavors that we detect, especially from one hop variety. Borders on an IPA with the hop intensity and 6% ABV. Malts are light: cracker-like but providing good balance. Not much bitterness, which is welcoming for hoppy, Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is powdery and then turns to a warming feel. Fresh, clean, and screaming of quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 38 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA