This seasonal from Shiner pours a golden copper color with a good, bubbly head. Aroma is malty and sweet, but also a little grassy. On the taste, there's a well balanced malt flavor paired with just enough herbal hops. It's nicely carbonated and leads to a sweet, caramel finish. This is a nice representation of the Marzen style and a solid Oktoberfest option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 47 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity