Erdinger Oktoberfest pours a somewhat hazy, golden color, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Aroma is big for the style, with malt, yeast, and fruit. The taste is super smooth, with a fantastic mouthfeel and nice carbonation. Pale or pilsner malt and wheat create a bready taste. Then there’s the banana, spices, and a touch of Noble hops. But everything is very balanced, with each of these having an equal weight. Kind of a Festbier and Hefeweizen marriage, which we really enjoy. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 16 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity