Mr. Pineapple pours a bright, golden orange color. It's hazy with a thin head, and lots of fruit flavors on the nose. The mouthfeel is well carbonated and light-bodied. The most significant characteristic of this beer is the pineapple juice - the juice is noticeable, but doesn't overwhelm like some fruit beers. Overall flavor is that of a traditional wheat beer with a subtle pineapple flavor, which makes for a good combination and a refreshing beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 11 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity