Mr. Pineapple pours a bright, golden orange color. It's hazy with a thin head, and lots of fruit flavors on the nose. The mouthfeel is well carbonated and light-bodied. The most significant characteristic of this beer is the pineapple juice - the juice is noticeable, but doesn't overwhelm like some fruit beers. Overall flavor is that of a traditional wheat beer with a subtle pineapple flavor, which makes for a good combination and a refreshing beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity