Mr. Pineapple pours a bright, golden orange color. It's hazy with a thin head, and lots of fruit flavors on the nose. The mouthfeel is well carbonated and light-bodied. The most significant characteristic of this beer is the pineapple juice - the juice is noticeable, but doesn't overwhelm like some fruit beers. Overall flavor is that of a traditional wheat beer with a subtle pineapple flavor, which makes for a good combination and a refreshing beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 8 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 19 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 29 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 29 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity