Mr. Pineapple pours a bright, golden orange color. It's hazy with a thin head, and lots of fruit flavors on the nose. The mouthfeel is well carbonated and light-bodied. The most significant characteristic of this beer is the pineapple juice - the juice is noticeable, but doesn't overwhelm like some fruit beers. Overall flavor is that of a traditional wheat beer with a subtle pineapple flavor, which makes for a good combination and a refreshing beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity