Moxie Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden color, fairly clear, with 3 fingers of snow white head. The floral hop aroma pours out of this beer and is worth the price alone. A bready, copper taste is finished off with plenty of pine and floral hops. The hops are abundant, but not overly bitter. In a world where haze is becoming the new normal, this is a refreshing throwback and, as you would expect, Stone has no trouble delivering it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity