Moxie Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden color, fairly clear, with 3 fingers of snow white head. The floral hop aroma pours out of this beer and is worth the price alone. A bready, copper taste is finished off with plenty of pine and floral hops. The hops are abundant, but not overly bitter. In a world where haze is becoming the new normal, this is a refreshing throwback and, as you would expect, Stone has no trouble delivering it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity