Modus Hoperandi is a dark, translucent copper color with a thick, tightly-bound, cream colored head. The base flavor is a rye malt without being heavy. On top of that, equal parts tropical and pine hops compete for dominance, balancing the bitter and fruit sweetness. This beer is a bit of a throwback, resembling the Northwest IPAs of 10 years ago. It doesn’t quite fit into the standard West Coast and North-East camps.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 20 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity