Modus Hoperandi is a dark, translucent copper color with a thick, tightly-bound, cream colored head. The base flavor is a rye malt without being heavy. On top of that, equal parts tropical and pine hops compete for dominance, balancing the bitter and fruit sweetness. This beer is a bit of a throwback, resembling the Northwest IPAs of 10 years ago. It doesn’t quite fit into the standard West Coast and North-East camps.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 24 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity