30A Blonde pours a blonde, yellow/golden color. The white head foams up with lots of tiny bubbles and then settles down into a thin layer on the top of the beer. The aroma features malt notes of corn and wheat. The taste combines sweet bready malts that are balanced out by noble hops, giving it some tropical fruit, citrus, and a mild bitterness. It finishes crisp with an aftertaste that doesn't linger. This is a great beach beer or any event where day-drinking is involved.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 7 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity