30A Blonde pours a blonde, yellow/golden color. The white head foams up with lots of tiny bubbles and then settles down into a thin layer on the top of the beer. The aroma features malt notes of corn and wheat. The taste combines sweet bready malts that are balanced out by noble hops, giving it some tropical fruit, citrus, and a mild bitterness. It finishes crisp with an aftertaste that doesn't linger. This is a great beach beer or any event where day-drinking is involved.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 5 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 54 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity