Moral Panic pours a golden straw color, non-transparent with lots of streaming carbonation bubbles and a big, white, fizzy head. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is bright, with hoppy flavors of lemon, pear, green apple, pineapple, and lychee. Mild bitterness with malts that are bready and biscuity. Light body, crisp and clean. Should be served ice cold, but if you don't crush it quickly, the flavors seem to develop as the beer warms. Dry, refreshing mouthfeel and finish. Spot-on for the style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 36 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity