Moral Panic pours a golden straw color, non-transparent with lots of streaming carbonation bubbles and a big, white, fizzy head. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is bright, with hoppy flavors of lemon, pear, green apple, pineapple, and lychee. Mild bitterness with malts that are bready and biscuity. Light body, crisp and clean. Should be served ice cold, but if you don't crush it quickly, the flavors seem to develop as the beer warms. Dry, refreshing mouthfeel and finish. Spot-on for the style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 27 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity