Simply put, this is a high quality rendition of a blonde ale. It has a good wheat flavor and a strong, sweet yeasty smell. True Blonde pours small bubbles with a full inch of head. It has a creamy mouth feel with just a touch of sweetness. The strong carbonation and ever so slight honey blossom flavor makes this a drinkable and satisfying beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 55 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity