Simply put, this is a high quality rendition of a blonde ale. It has a good wheat flavor and a strong, sweet yeasty smell. True Blonde pours small bubbles with a full inch of head. It has a creamy mouth feel with just a touch of sweetness. The strong carbonation and ever so slight honey blossom flavor makes this a drinkable and satisfying beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 53 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity