Pride of CHops is a very clear, golden orange color. Head is foamy and white with good head retention. The aroma is both citrusy and full of tropical fruit, maybe some mango and guava. Taste follows the nose, with citrus, tropical fruit, and also some herbal hop flavors. Hoppy, dry, and very West Coast in style. Really nice mouthfeel, as we've come to appreciate with Beachwood beers. Finish is dry and crisp, with a grapefruit bitterness that is mild until the very end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 9 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity