Decadent pours a two finger head with a slight foggy appearance. The color lies somewhere between amber and copper. It has a surprisingly subtle aroma for a beer as strong as 10% ABV. It is more dry than sweet with intense rye and dark wheat flavors that give it a wild grain bread flavor. This is followed in the aftertaste with a great metallic bitterness. Overall this is easy drinking for a high ABV beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 54 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Swingers. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Caboose. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity