Mirror Universe pours a golden color that is hazy but on the lighter side of the spectrum. One finger of white, frothy head. Mild aroma of citrus and berry. The taste is Northeast-style with juicy hop flavors including lemon, tangerine, mango, papaya, and blueberry. Oat and wheat malt create a soft, biscuit-like texture. Light body with a juicy mouthfeel and soft carbonation. Very drinkable with the 7% being almost undetectable. Some sweetness in the finish but it’s not overly sweet. Overall nice flavor for a light bodied hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 3 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity