Mirror Universe pours a golden color that is hazy but on the lighter side of the spectrum. One finger of white, frothy head. Mild aroma of citrus and berry. The taste is Northeast-style with juicy hop flavors including lemon, tangerine, mango, papaya, and blueberry. Oat and wheat malt create a soft, biscuit-like texture. Light body with a juicy mouthfeel and soft carbonation. Very drinkable with the 7% being almost undetectable. Some sweetness in the finish but it's not overly sweet. Overall nice flavor for a light bodied hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 42 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for White Rajah. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity