Mirror Universe pours a golden color that is hazy but on the lighter side of the spectrum. One finger of white, frothy head. Mild aroma of citrus and berry. The taste is Northeast-style with juicy hop flavors including lemon, tangerine, mango, papaya, and blueberry. Oat and wheat malt create a soft, biscuit-like texture. Light body with a juicy mouthfeel and soft carbonation. Very drinkable with the 7% being almost undetectable. Some sweetness in the finish but it's not overly sweet. Overall nice flavor for a light bodied hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 2 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 38 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity