Mirror Universe pours a golden color that is hazy but on the lighter side of the spectrum. One finger of white, frothy head. Mild aroma of citrus and berry. The taste is Northeast-style with juicy hop flavors including lemon, tangerine, mango, papaya, and blueberry. Oat and wheat malt create a soft, biscuit-like texture. Light body with a juicy mouthfeel and soft carbonation. Very drinkable with the 7% being almost undetectable. Some sweetness in the finish but it’s not overly sweet. Overall nice flavor for a light bodied hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 56 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity