Pours a deep gold color, cloudy, with nearly two fingers of white, bubbly head. Strong hop aroma of citrus and berry. Taste is hoppy up front, with ripe fruit flavors, especially berry, orange, and papaya. This is single-hopped with Mosaic, which is really evident in the flavor. Dry, soft malts with a juicy mouthfeel. Well-carbonated, silky smooth, with a light to medium body. Overall this is a really marvelous IPA from Nashville.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 49 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity