Collaboration between Fair State and Three Floyds, this IPA pours a dark amber color, which caught us by surprise. The head is one finger thick, off-white, and soapy. Aroma seems to be malt-forward, with dark malts like rye and pumpernickel. On the taste, we find the malts up front, with dark bread flavors, along with a slight sweetness. The hops are there, with resinous pine most noticeable, followed by mild amounts of tropical fruit and citrus. Medium body with fairly light bitterness. The finish has a peppery bite. Interesting style and a nice break from most IPAs these days.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 58 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Just One Thing...El Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA