Color is a bit hazy, golden straw with a thin but enduring bubbly white head. Excellent aroma of yeast and barnyard funk. Taste is slightly tart with nice amounts of yeast and cracker-like malts. Some corn and barley notes that transition into earthy, herbal, and grassy hop flavors. Just a bit of citrus and white grape. Woody, oak barrel flavors that continue the funkiness and complexity. Light bodied, light carbonation, with a mouthfeel that is clean, crisp, and refreshing. Really fascinating beer that is hard to put in a style box. You could call this a wild ale or a light sour ale, and there are many Saison qualities as well. Regardless, it's a high quality, fantastic beer that we would recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 6 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 55 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity