Color is a bit hazy, golden straw with a thin but enduring bubbly white head. Excellent aroma of yeast and barnyard funk. Taste is slightly tart with nice amounts of yeast and cracker-like malts. Some corn and barley notes that transition into earthy, herbal, and grassy hop flavors. Just a bit of citrus and white grape. Woody, oak barrel flavors that continue the funkiness and complexity. Light bodied, light carbonation, with a mouthfeel that is clean, crisp, and refreshing. Really fascinating beer that is hard to put in a style box. You could call this a wild ale or a light sour ale, and there are many Saison qualities as well. Regardless, it's a high quality, fantastic beer that we would recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 29 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Millwright Oatmeal Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Norman. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity