Pours a golden to pale amber color with a mild haze. Head is about 1 finger thick, off-white, and creamy. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit: mango, lychee, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Maybe some stone fruit and citrus. Juicy and a bit sweet on the finish. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky with light bittterness. The 8.1% is dangerously hidden. Finishes smooth with a lingering sweetness. Not bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 5 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fire Rock Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity