The Mosaic Sour pours a pale yellow color, quite hazy, with a fluffy white head and plenty of carbonation. The aroma is reserved with hints of hops, a slight sour funkiness and lemon fruit. On the first sip, the sourness is very apparent but the palate quickly adjusts to reveal an interesting, distinctly-IPA quality with the sour blended in. The quirkiness of the mosaic hop flavors for some reason work extremely well in the sour environment. The sour mellows out the hops a bit and it finishes smooth and dry leaving no trace of the sourness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is full, creamy and coating and, overall, the beer maintains an excellent balance between tart sourness, malt sweetness, and hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 22 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity