The Mosaic Sour pours a pale yellow color, quite hazy, with a fluffy white head and plenty of carbonation. The aroma is reserved with hints of hops, a slight sour funkiness and lemon fruit. On the first sip, the sourness is very apparent but the palate quickly adjusts to reveal an interesting, distinctly-IPA quality with the sour blended in. The quirkiness of the mosaic hop flavors for some reason work extremely well in the sour environment. The sour mellows out the hops a bit and it finishes smooth and dry leaving no trace of the sourness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is full, creamy and coating and, overall, the beer maintains an excellent balance between tart sourness, malt sweetness, and hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 37 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 41 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 44 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity