The Mosaic Sour pours a pale yellow color, quite hazy, with a fluffy white head and plenty of carbonation. The aroma is reserved with hints of hops, a slight sour funkiness and lemon fruit. On the first sip, the sourness is very apparent but the palate quickly adjusts to reveal an interesting, distinctly-IPA quality with the sour blended in. The quirkiness of the mosaic hop flavors for some reason work extremely well in the sour environment. The sour mellows out the hops a bit and it finishes smooth and dry leaving no trace of the sourness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is full, creamy and coating and, overall, the beer maintains an excellent balance between tart sourness, malt sweetness, and hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 21 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity