Anchor Christmas Ale pours a reddish brown color with thin layer of creamy tan head with tiny bubbles. Aromas of pine hops, toasted malts, and coriander. The flavor is festive, pairing a dark ale with a balance of fresh hops, plum and cranberry. This changes a little bit each year over the past 44 years. 2018 is a great vintage. A great beer for ringing in the new year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 17 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA