Anchor Christmas Ale pours a reddish brown color with thin layer of creamy tan head with tiny bubbles. Aromas of pine hops, toasted malts, and coriander. The flavor is festive, pairing a dark ale with a balance of fresh hops, plum and cranberry. This changes a little bit each year over the past 44 years. 2018 is a great vintage. A great beer for ringing in the new year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 59 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity