MerBear is a collaboration between Bear Republic and Coronado Breweries. It pours a rusty copper color with a moderate cream-colored head. The aroma consists of toasted malts with some mild hop notes. The flavor starts out with earthy pine hops in the forefront and then the rye malt characteristics take over with flavors of burnt caramel and some mild black pepper spiciness. This beer has very little sweetness and focuses more on the darker earthy flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 59 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity