The name Maduro sounds like a cigar and fittingly the beer shares a lot of characteristics with a cigar. It pours a dark brown color with a fair amount of tan head. The aroma has darker notes of cigars and leather. Where as some brown ales present themselves as overly sweet, Maduro is more robust with bricky, earthy flavors, yet it avoids being too heavy. Flavors hints of caramel, coffee, chocolate and espresso round out this dark brown ale. This is a very appropriate beer from a brewery with a name like Cigar City.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 21 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity