With Firestone Pale 31, you can look high and low and you'll be hard pressed to find a more satisfying pale ale. Clear, golden color with a perfect head and tiny champagne like bubbles. With plenty of hoppiness, a range of subtle fruity flavors and a bit of a peppery finish, every sip is enjoyable. We use this as a barometer for other pale ales; with the nice balance between citrus flavored hops, sweet malts, and overall outstanding flavor profile and drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 22 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity