Monkey Fist IPA pours a slightly hazy, copper color with a thick and lasting off-white head. The aroma is mostly malt, but some piney hops as well. On the taste you'll get lots of caramel malt and then the earthy, piney hops. Perhaps some mild citrus as well, but not like a West Coast IPA. Well balanced with neither the malt nor the hops overwhelming the other. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Finish is long and slightly bitter. Overall, this is a nice representation of an English style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 30 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity