Color is gold and turbid with over a finger of thick, white, creamy head. Strong aroma of melon and tropical fruit is incredible. Taste is quite similar: ripe melon, mango, and pineapple all stand out. The malts provide a texture that makes us think there's some oats and wheat in the mix. But this is a hoppy, dank, juice bomb - one of the most hop-forward, freshest Triple IPAs we've found. Mouthfeel is creamy, sticky, and smooth. The 9.5% is perfect with just a slight sweetness in the finish. A Triple IPA with Northeast-style drinkability - all we can say is WOW!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Stuntin'. 3 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 10 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 30 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity