Brewed in collaboration with Prairie Artisan Ales, Tulsa Twister is a pale straw color with a lot of cloudiness and champagne-like carbonation. The head is white, foamy and thick, with large bubbles. It has a little of the wet yeast smell that is common with saisons with a fair amount of lemon citrus and some orange peel. On the initial sip, where we expected to get that wild yeast flavor, we instead found a a light wheat beer taste with some summer ale characteristics. This is incredibly smooth and easy to drink for having such a high alcohol content.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 22 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity