Color is golden but bordering on pale amber. Hazy with some floating sediment. The head is white, thick and fades slowly. Citrus and floral aroma with a clear tea-like characteristic. Taste is pretty tart up front, with herbal flavors and lots of lemon, lime, and orange citrus. We definitely get the tea leaves as well, which seem to balance nicely with the sourness. The sour is more of a briney saltiness, similar to a Gose style. Well carbonated; fizzy and dry mouthfeel. Light body with a crisp, refreshing finish. Interesting sour beer (perhaps even a Strange Brew?) and something we'd be happy to try again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 55 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spaten Pils. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Anchor Porter. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fatamorgana. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity