Color is golden but bordering on pale amber. Hazy with some floating sediment. The head is white, thick and fades slowly. Citrus and floral aroma with a clear tea-like characteristic. Taste is pretty tart up front, with herbal flavors and lots of lemon, lime, and orange citrus. We definitely get the tea leaves as well, which seem to balance nicely with the sourness. The sour is more of a briney saltiness, similar to a Gose style. Well carbonated; fizzy and dry mouthfeel. Light body with a crisp, refreshing finish. Interesting sour beer (perhaps even a Strange Brew?) and something we'd be happy to try again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 41 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity