Long Table is a golden straw color, somewhat cloudy, with a small head. This beer has a lot of different flavors going on. It’s a little fruity, a little yeasty, and a little tart. We found some citrus, lemon, pear, and apple notes. Well carbonated with a dry, bready mouthfeel. Some grassy hops are present, and the finish has a slight peppery spice. This is a tasty offering from New Belgium and one that could be enjoyed at any time of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 39 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Avalon. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Petrus Aged Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity