Long Table is a golden straw color, somewhat cloudy, with a slim head. This beer has a lot of different flavors swirling around. It's a little fruity, a little yeasty, and a little tart. We found citrus, lemon, pear, and apple notes. It is well carbonated with a dry, bready mouthfeel. Some grassy hops are present, and the finish has a slight pepper spice. New Belgium just went from being employee-owned to gobbled up by an international beer conglomerate. But when your family gathers this year to gobble up some turkey, you may need to open up a Long Table.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 19 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Compunction. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity