Long Table is a golden straw color, somewhat cloudy, with a small head. This beer has a lot of different flavors going on. It’s a little fruity, a little yeasty, and a little tart. We found some citrus, lemon, pear, and apple notes. Well carbonated with a dry, bready mouthfeel. Some grassy hops are present, and the finish has a slight peppery spice. This is a tasty offering from New Belgium and one that could be enjoyed at any time of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 11 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA