Long Table is a golden straw color, somewhat cloudy, with a slim head. This beer has a lot of different flavors swirling around. It's a little fruity, a little yeasty, and a little tart. We found citrus, lemon, pear, and apple notes. It is well carbonated with a dry, bready mouthfeel. Some grassy hops are present, and the finish has a slight pepper spice. New Belgium just went from being employee-owned to gobbled up by an international beer conglomerate. But when your family gathers this year to gobble up some turkey, you may need to open up a Long Table.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 13 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 23 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity