Long Table is a golden straw color, somewhat cloudy, with a small head. This beer has a lot of different flavors going on. It's a little fruity, a little yeasty, and a little tart. We found some citrus, lemon, pear, and apple notes. Well carbonated with a dry, bready mouthfeel. Some grassy hops are present, and the finish has a slight peppery spice. This is a tasty offering from New Belgium and one that could be enjoyed at any time of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 30 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity