Long Table is a golden straw color, somewhat cloudy, with a slim head. This beer has a lot of different flavors swirling around. It's a little fruity, a little yeasty, and a little tart. We found citrus, lemon, pear, and apple notes. It is well carbonated with a dry, bready mouthfeel. Some grassy hops are present, and the finish has a slight pepper spice. New Belgium just went from being employee-owned to gobbled up by an international beer conglomerate. But when your family gathers this year to gobble up some turkey, you may need to open up a Long Table.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 3 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Vanilla Sky. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity