Lines is a double IPA collaboration with Monkish Brewing Co. It pours a hazy, golden color. One finger of creamy, off-white head with great retention and lacing. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste has huge hop flavors of berry, watermelon, and citrus. Fruity and juicy mouthfeel. Medium body with minimal bitterness. The malts have a soft, powdery texture. Finishes dry with a lingering berry flavor. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 38 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA