Lines is a double IPA collaboration with Monkish Brewing Co. It pours a hazy, golden color. One finger of creamy, off-white head with great retention and lacing. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste has huge hop flavors of berry, watermelon, and citrus. Fruity and juicy mouthfeel. Medium body with minimal bitterness. The malts have a soft, powdery texture. Finishes dry with a lingering berry flavor. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Golden Strong Ale with Raspberries. 2 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity