Lines is a double IPA collaboration with Monkish Brewing Co. It pours a hazy, golden color. One finger of creamy, off-white head with great retention and lacing. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste has huge hop flavors of berry, watermelon, and citrus. Fruity and juicy mouthfeel. Medium body with minimal bitterness. The malts have a soft, powdery texture. Finishes dry with a lingering berry flavor. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity