Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout
This beer pours dark as night with a fair amount of tan colored head and some chocolate coming through on the aroma. Coffee is the primary flavor in conjunction with hints of graham cracker and burnt molasses. This beer maintains a pretty dark character, but is complex enough to keep you coming back for another sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 46 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil