Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout
This beer pours dark as night with a fair amount of tan colored head and some chocolate coming through on the aroma. Coffee is the primary flavor in conjunction with hints of graham cracker and burnt molasses. This beer maintains a pretty dark character, but is complex enough to keep you coming back for another sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity