Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout
This beer pours dark as night with a fair amount of tan colored head and some chocolate coming through on the aroma. Coffee is the primary flavor in conjunction with hints of graham cracker and burnt molasses. This beer maintains a pretty dark character, but is complex enough to keep you coming back for another sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 17 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Flyin' Monks. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity