Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout
This beer pours dark as night with a fair amount of tan colored head and some chocolate coming through on the aroma. Coffee is the primary flavor in conjunction with hints of graham cracker and burnt molasses. This beer maintains a pretty dark character, but is complex enough to keep you coming back for another sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 46 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity