StereoHopic pours a very clear, golden amber color. One and a half fingers of white, frothy head and there’s a steady stream of carbonation bubbles. Aroma is dank, but it’s also malty. Taste is smooth and well balanced, with interesting hop flavors along with malts that are doughy with a slight caramel sweetness. Hop flavors are broad with berry, pine, white grape, pear, lychee, mango, and melon. This beer has a magical combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin, and StereoHopic is the perfect name because this tastes like there are two separate channels of hops, with the distinct flavors from each hop standing out on their own. But then they work together to create a flavorful, well balanced beer. Volume 1 was great, and we’ll be on the lookout for the next release.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 38 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity