Category:India Pale Ale (IPA)
Brewery:Lagunitas Brewing Company
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
StereoHopic pours a very clear, golden amber color. One and a half fingers of white, frothy head and there’s a steady stream of carbonation bubbles. Aroma is dank, but it’s also malty. Taste is smooth and well balanced, with interesting hop flavors along with malts that are doughy with a slight caramel sweetness. Hop flavors are broad with berry, pine, white grape, pear, lychee, mango, and melon. This beer has a magical combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin, and StereoHopic is the perfect name because this tastes like there are two separate channels of hops, with the distinct flavors from each hop standing out on their own. But then they work together to create a flavorful, well balanced beer. Volume 1 was great, and we’ll be on the lookout for the next release.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Smashed Blueberry. 16 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Summerfest. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Cellarman's Reserve Wet Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blanc de Blancs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Can't Stop Juicin'
For Science 3.5
Leave a Comment: