StereoHopic pours a very clear, golden amber color. One and a half fingers of white, frothy head and there’s a steady stream of carbonation bubbles. Aroma is dank, but it’s also malty. Taste is smooth and well balanced, with interesting hop flavors along with malts that are doughy with a slight caramel sweetness. Hop flavors are broad with berry, pine, white grape, pear, lychee, mango, and melon. This beer has a magical combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin, and StereoHopic is the perfect name because this tastes like there are two separate channels of hops, with the distinct flavors from each hop standing out on their own. But then they work together to create a flavorful, well balanced beer. Volume 1 was great, and we’ll be on the lookout for the next release.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 23 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity