StereoHopic pours a very clear, golden amber color. One and a half fingers of white, frothy head and there’s a steady stream of carbonation bubbles. Aroma is dank, but it’s also malty. Taste is smooth and well balanced, with interesting hop flavors along with malts that are doughy with a slight caramel sweetness. Hop flavors are broad with berry, pine, white grape, pear, lychee, mango, and melon. This beer has a magical combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin, and StereoHopic is the perfect name because this tastes like there are two separate channels of hops, with the distinct flavors from each hop standing out on their own. But then they work together to create a flavorful, well balanced beer. Volume 1 was great, and we’ll be on the lookout for the next release.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 48 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity