This is a malty winter ale that warms the belly on those cold, dark, Alaskan nights. It has subtle overtones of the spruce Christmas tree flavor which is balanced with some toasted malts. Maybe not the most well-balanced of all the winter beers, but a pretty good effort.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 26 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity