Killian's Irish Red
Killian's Irish Red has a little more reddish/amber than your standard lager. It is smoother and has more flavor than Coors, but you can taste that it is from the same family. It comes off a little bland, but it's worth a shot if you want to try something a little different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 46 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Gummy Worms. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity