Killian's Irish Red
Killian's Irish Red has a little more reddish/amber than your standard lager. It is smoother and has more flavor than Coors, but you can taste that it is from the same family. It comes off a little bland, but it's worth a shot if you want to try something a little different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 42 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 46 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity