Coors Light pours a clear, light golden color with an whipped, foamy head reminiscent of sea surf. A steady stream of medium-sized bubbles navigates from bottom to top. The aroma fuses sweet corn with stannic metallurgy. On the initial sip, the flavors consist of Rocky Mountain Spring Water and some barley and corn notes. The flavor is reserved with the effervescence and frigidness taking the leading role. It is light bodied and at 4.2% ABV and 102 calories, this beer won't get you in too much trouble in the intoxication or waistline departments.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 45 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity