Coors Light pours a clear, light golden color with an whipped, foamy head reminiscent of sea surf. A steady stream of medium-sized bubbles navigates from bottom to top. The aroma fuses sweet corn with stannic metallurgy. On the initial sip, the flavors consist of Rocky Mountain Spring Water and some barley and corn notes. The flavor is reserved with the effervescence and frigidness taking the leading role. It is light bodied and at 4.2% ABV and 102 calories, this beer won't get you in too much trouble in the intoxication or waistline departments.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 4 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity