Coors Light pours a clear, light golden color with an whipped, foamy head reminiscent of sea surf. A steady stream of medium-sized bubbles navigates from bottom to top. The aroma fuses sweet corn with stannic metallurgy. On the initial sip, the flavors consist of Rocky Mountain Spring Water and some barley and corn notes. The flavor is reserved with the effervescence and frigidness taking the leading role. It is light bodied and at 4.2% ABV and 102 calories, this beer won't get you in too much trouble in the intoxication or waistline departments.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 6 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity