Pomona Queen pours a copper/amber color and is very clear with a lot of champagne-like carbonation and head that dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is malty and yeasty like bread before it is baked. This beer is reserved in its flavor and balances light malts with a little caramel sweetness. This light, crisp lager shares a lot of qualities with a steam beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 37 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity