Happy Halloween! This pours an orangish amber color, somewhat clear but not see through. One finger of white, frothy head and a good amount of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma of actual pumpkin fruit, which we feel is critical for this seasonal beer category. Taste is fresh with a contained amount of pumpkin flavor, along with some herbal and earthy hops. In the background, we get a light bready maltiness with mild sweetness and a noticeable amount of spice in the finish. Medium bodied and nicely carbonated. While not our favorite style of beer, this is one of the better ones and worth picking up if you see it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 59 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fire Rock Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity