Happy Halloween! This pours an orangish amber color, somewhat clear but not see through. One finger of white, frothy head and a good amount of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma of actual pumpkin fruit, which we feel is critical for this seasonal beer category. Taste is fresh with a contained amount of pumpkin flavor, along with some herbal and earthy hops. In the background, we get a light bready maltiness with mild sweetness and a noticeable amount of spice in the finish. Medium bodied and nicely carbonated. While not our favorite style of beer, this is one of the better ones and worth picking up if you see it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity