Pours a bright, golden amber color, with a one-finger head that is white and fluffy. But it disappears before your eyes into a thin film. Aroma is moderately sour, with notes of tropical and stone fruit, mostly apricot. Taste is crisp with a dominating apricot flavor. Mild to medium tartness that is very manageable. Not super sour at all. We also get some citrus and mango, and the mango really picks up on the back end. Nicely balanced with a medium body, and crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 31 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity