Pours a bright, golden amber color, with a one-finger head that is white and fluffy. But it disappears before your eyes into a thin film. Aroma is moderately sour, with notes of tropical and stone fruit, mostly apricot. Taste is crisp with a dominating apricot flavor. Mild to medium tartness that is very manageable. Not super sour at all. We also get some citrus and mango, and the mango really picks up on the back end. Nicely balanced with a medium body, and crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 35 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity