Pours a bright, golden amber color, with a one-finger head that is white and fluffy. But it disappears before your eyes into a thin film. Aroma is moderately sour, with notes of tropical and stone fruit, mostly apricot. Taste is crisp with a dominating apricot flavor. Mild to medium tartness that is very manageable. Not super sour at all. We also get some citrus and mango, and the mango really picks up on the back end. Nicely balanced with a medium body, and crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 32 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Scattered Glow. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity