Pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a sizable foamy head. Strong aromatics, with lots of hops. Taste follows the nose, with bold hop flavors focused around stone fruit and melon. The peach and apricot are most noticeable, but we also get cantaloupe, mango, guava, and maybe even some resinous pine. Malts have an accelerating sweetness that seems to pick up with each sip. Medium to full body, with a sticky mouthfeel and light but smooth carbonation. The resin that we mentioned also increases, with a lingering finish that is dank, sticky, and juicy. Wow, this beer grows on you, and it leaves us wishing we had another one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity