This is a West Coast style IPA that pours a very clear, amber copper color with a creamy, off-white head. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine notes. On the taste, there are tons of orange flavors, from orange blossom to orange zest to fresh squeezed orange juice. But additional citrus flavors like lemon and lime can also be detected. Semi-sweet malt provides some balance. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel. Finish is slightly bitter but keeps some of that same malty sweetness. An appropriately crafted beer from the OC!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 55 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity