Strawberry Milkshake pours a hazy, golden yellow. Visible sediment and an off-white, frothy head. Aroma is amazing - tons of fruit, almost like strawberry shortcake. Tastes like melted whip cream with blended fruit. Hops take on a fresh strawberry, banana, and apple flavor, along with vanilla and whipped cream. Not much malt, but there's some sweetness in the finish. Medium carbonation. Creamy, syrupy mouthfeel. Didn't know what to expect but this really tastes like a smoothie or fruit milkshake in beer form. Not your typical IPA, but this is something you gotta try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 7 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 19 minutes ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 50 minutes ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity