Strawberry Milkshake pours a hazy, golden yellow. Visible sediment and an off-white, frothy head. Aroma is amazing - tons of fruit, almost like strawberry shortcake. Tastes like melted whip cream with blended fruit. Hops take on a fresh strawberry, banana, and apple flavor, along with vanilla and whipped cream. Not much malt, but there's some sweetness in the finish. Medium carbonation. Creamy, syrupy mouthfeel. Didn't know what to expect but this really tastes like a smoothie or fruit milkshake in beer form. Not your typical IPA, but this is something you gotta try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 46 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 5 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hennepin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity