This "funky" sour beer pours an explosive champagne like head that quickly dissipates into a cloudy golden straw color. There is a hoppy simcoe aroma and slight hints of pear. The upfront presence of simcoe hops are ennhanced by the dryness and strong carbination of this light bodied beer. Ever so slight hints of nectarine and peach accompany the crisp and tingly mouth feel. For those wanting to broaden their horizon into sours, this somewhat "funky" beer is a mild interpretation of those overpowering and psychedelic offerings from other brewers. It was a great joy to experience this brew from Prairie Artisan Ales and we hope to get our hands on more beers of the same quality and craftsmanship.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 28 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity