This "funky" sour beer pours an explosive champagne like head that quickly dissipates into a cloudy golden straw color. There is a hoppy simcoe aroma and slight hints of pear. The upfront presence of simcoe hops are ennhanced by the dryness and strong carbination of this light bodied beer. Ever so slight hints of nectarine and peach accompany the crisp and tingly mouth feel. For those wanting to broaden their horizon into sours, this somewhat "funky" beer is a mild interpretation of those overpowering and psychedelic offerings from other brewers. It was a great joy to experience this brew from Prairie Artisan Ales and we hope to get our hands on more beers of the same quality and craftsmanship.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 20 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity