Phantasmagoria pours a clear, golden color. Head is very thick, very white, and lasts forever with tons of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that sets up a taste that is smooth and hoppy from the start. Citrus and pine flavors with a light to medium bitterness throughout. Pale malt backbone with honey sweetness on the finish. Mostly West Coast-style but there's a lot of juicy, fruity flavors that touch on the Northeast-style. The 8% is well hidden. Mouthfeel is delicate with a soft texture. Pretty unique and definitely worthy of a high rating!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 25 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity