Phantasmagoria pours a clear, golden color. Head is very thick, very white, and lasts forever with tons of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that sets up a taste that is smooth and hoppy from the start. Citrus and pine flavors with a light to medium bitterness throughout. Pale malt backbone with honey sweetness on the finish. Mostly West Coast-style but there’s a lot of juicy, fruity flavors that touch on the Northeast-style. The 8% is well hidden. Mouthfeel is delicate with a soft texture. Pretty unique and definitely worthy of a high rating!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 25 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pliny The Younger. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity