Phantasmagoria pours a clear, golden color. Head is very thick, very white, and lasts forever with tons of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that sets up a taste that is smooth and hoppy from the start. Citrus and pine flavors with a light to medium bitterness throughout. Pale malt backbone with honey sweetness on the finish. Mostly West Coast-style but there's a lot of juicy, fruity flavors that touch on the Northeast-style. The 8% is well hidden. Mouthfeel is delicate with a soft texture. Pretty unique and definitely worthy of a high rating!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity