Phantasmagoria pours a clear, golden color. Head is very thick, very white, and lasts forever with tons of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that sets up a taste that is smooth and hoppy from the start. Citrus and pine flavors with a light to medium bitterness throughout. Pale malt backbone with honey sweetness on the finish. Mostly West Coast-style but there’s a lot of juicy, fruity flavors that touch on the Northeast-style. The 8% is well hidden. Mouthfeel is delicate with a soft texture. Pretty unique and definitely worthy of a high rating!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Crusher. 6 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other commented on beer AW-JEFF IT!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity