Phantasmagoria pours a clear, golden color. Head is very thick, very white, and lasts forever with tons of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that sets up a taste that is smooth and hoppy from the start. Citrus and pine flavors with a light to medium bitterness throughout. Pale malt backbone with honey sweetness on the finish. Mostly West Coast-style but there’s a lot of juicy, fruity flavors that touch on the Northeast-style. The 8% is well hidden. Mouthfeel is delicate with a soft texture. Pretty unique and definitely worthy of a high rating!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Jai Alai. 49 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 5 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity