This beer is almost black as the night with white head that continues to expand as the beer sits. The aroma has dark coffee overtones. On the initial sip, the first thing we noticed was the creamy mouthfeel. There is roasted malt flavors with coffee and a touch of cocoa. Though there is no CO2 cartridge in this bottle, it definitely tries to approximate a beer on the nitro tap.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cantrip Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity