This beer is almost black as the night with white head that continues to expand as the beer sits. The aroma has dark coffee overtones. On the initial sip, the first thing we noticed was the creamy mouthfeel. There is roasted malt flavors with coffee and a touch of cocoa. Though there is no CO2 cartridge in this bottle, it definitely tries to approximate a beer on the nitro tap.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 19 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity