This beer is almost black as the night with white head that continues to expand as the beer sits. The aroma has dark coffee overtones. On the initial sip, the first thing we noticed was the creamy mouthfeel. There is roasted malt flavors with coffee and a touch of cocoa. Though there is no CO2 cartridge in this bottle, it definitely tries to approximate a beer on the nitro tap.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 8 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity