Tanilla Porter is one of the mainstay brews at Knee Deep. It pours dark, almost black, with a light tan head. The aroma is earthy and sweet with hints of vanilla. Upon tasting, its vanilla is right up front with an earthy, dark malty finish rounded out by a coffee acidity/bitterness that lends a pleasant balance and slight smokiness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 36 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity