Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. It’s not transparent but definitely not a Hazy IPA either. Aroma is hoppy and dank, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are earthy pine flavors along with floral and orange citrus. But it’s fairly malty with caramel and a semi-sweetness in the finish for nice balance. Medium bodied with a warm, smooth mouthfeel. Over the years this has become a “go to IPA” for us and we could drink it all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 26 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity