Julius pours a murky, dark orange color, remarkably similar to the dark orange part on the label of the can. Head is off-white, thick, and creamy. Super aromatic with juicy notes of citrus and tropical fruit. Specifically we get tangerine, mango, guava, and passionfruit. Even some melon and stone fruit. Light malts, probably oat and wheat, which are supportive of all the juicy hop flavors. A true juice bomb with some sweetness on the back-end. Excellent mouthfeel that is creamy with an above average carbonation. Slight grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a delicious lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 15 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 52 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA