Julius pours a murky, dark orange color, remarkably similar to the dark orange part on the label of the can. Head is off-white, thick, and creamy. Super aromatic with juicy notes of citrus and tropical fruit. Specifically we get tangerine, mango, guava, and passionfruit. Even some melon and stone fruit. Light malts, probably oat and wheat, which are supportive of all the juicy hop flavors. A true juice bomb with some sweetness on the back-end. Excellent mouthfeel that is creamy with an above average carbonation. Slight grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a delicious lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 17 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity