Islander IPA pours a golden amber color with a thick, fluffy white head. The aroma is that of fresh, tropical hops mixed with pine. The flavor follows the smell with resinous piney hop flavors and fresh apricot. There is also a noticeable caramel malt presence, though the hop is the main character in this story. A slight bitterness in the aftertaste gives this beer a dryness that invites you to take the next sip. This is not overly bitter or boozy, a posterchild for the California IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 13 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity