Islander IPA pours a golden amber color with a thick, fluffy white head. The aroma is that of fresh, tropical hops mixed with pine. The flavor follows the smell with resinous piney hop flavors and fresh apricot. There is also a noticeable caramel malt presence, though the hop is the main character in this story. A slight bitterness in the aftertaste gives this beer a dryness that invites you to take the next sip. This is not overly bitter or boozy, a posterchild for the California IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale