Pours a clear, amber or light copper color. Pretty thick, foamy off-white head with excellent lacing. Aroma is tropical fruit and malt. The flavor is a similar tropical fruit, but also a bit of grapefruit and lemon citrus. Creamy, warming mouthfeel. Light bodied, drinks more like a pale ale. Super smooth, no lingering bitterness. Nice local beer that we were happy to find on a recent trip up to Santa Barbara County.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 28 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity