Pours a clear, amber or light copper color. Pretty thick, foamy off-white head with excellent lacing. Aroma is tropical fruit and malt. The flavor is a similar tropical fruit, but also a bit of grapefruit and lemon citrus. Creamy, warming mouthfeel. Light bodied, drinks more like a pale ale. Super smooth, no lingering bitterness. Nice local beer that we were happy to find on a recent trip up to Santa Barbara County.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 13 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity