Pours a deep gold color that is mostly clear, although there is some translucent haze present. Head is white, creamy, and leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. One whiff will draw you in, with hop aromas of citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. Taste is predominantly citrus, with tangerine and grapefruit that are fresh and clean, yet impart a pretty strong bitterness from start to finish. Very West Coast in style, with a mild malt bill that really lets the hops stand out. Medium body with dry but juicy mouthfeel. Finish lingers with a bold bitterness that IPA lovers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. Less than a minute ago.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 37 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity