Appearance is crystal clear, straw colored, with lively carbonation bubbles and a white, frothy head. Classic aroma of crackers and yeast. On the taste, we get mostly the bready, crackery malt flavors, with a bit of that ale yeast. There’s just a touch of mild, non-bitter hops that seem to be floral or herbal in nature. Light body, soft mouthfeel, and nicely carbonated. Flavorful with a clean and refreshing finish; everything you need in a Kölsch-style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 42 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity