Interurban IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a creamy head that disappears quickly but leaves behind some white lacing. The aroma is grassy and piney with some fragrant citrus and resin. Medium bodied with a good pale malt backbone. Taste is hoppy and flavorful and both grapefruit and lime seem to standout. The finish comes back full circle to the pine and resin with a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall this is a nice example of a Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Beermonk added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 17 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 27 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity