Interurban IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a creamy head that disappears quickly but leaves behind some white lacing. The aroma is grassy and piney with some fragrant citrus and resin. Medium bodied with a good pale malt backbone. Taste is hoppy and flavorful and both grapefruit and lime seem to standout. The finish comes back full circle to the pine and resin with a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall this is a nice example of a Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 25 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity