Interurban IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a creamy head that disappears quickly but leaves behind some white lacing. The aroma is grassy and piney with some fragrant citrus and resin. Medium bodied with a good pale malt backbone. Taste is hoppy and flavorful and both grapefruit and lime seem to standout. The finish comes back full circle to the pine and resin with a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall this is a nice example of a Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 3 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Oyster Tompkins. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mosaic Single Hop IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other added a rating for Belhaven. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity